Job no: 498552
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: QLD - Other
Due to movement within Elgas, an exciting opportunity has become available for a motivated and experienced Account Manager to join the team in Townsville. We are looking for a driven team member to take on this autonomous role, where you can make a real difference.
The opportunity offers a base salary, job facility car and business tools. In addition, we will provide in-depth training and support, giving you the confidence to know that all the hard work you put in is backed up by a world class organisation.
Your duties will include;
• Maintain an active pipeline of opportunities
• Increase the profitability of your territory through effective business development
• Actively sign existing customers to supply and service agreements
• Capture in all competitor gas account information within your territory
• Ensure customer / stakeholder's perception of value and confidence in Elgas as a solutions provider is maintained by managing a call cycle
• Support the associated Elgas branch with audits and other necessary duties
• Customer training as required
The successful candidate will have;
• A minimum of 3 years sales experience (Gas industry will be highly regarded)
• Cold calling experience
• Lead generation experience
• Experience working autonomously and independently
• Industry relevant qualifications
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills
• Understanding of price management
• Advanced presentation skills
• Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Microsoft Excel is a must)
Here at Elgas
Elgas is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from women and men of all ages, including Indigenous Australians and people with a disability.
We're local, with service centres around the country to ensure rapid supply and reliable delivery in virtually every area. Our customers get convenient 24/7 Online Services for orders, payments and account information.
Elgas offers a diverse range of employment opportunities for outstanding individuals, including the possibility of career advancement opportunities with BOC and the global Linde Group.
We seek people who want to be part of a Team that is proud of its product, its people and wants to provide customers with the best service in the industry.
If being part of a highly motivated team and operating in an autonomous environment, where you have ownership, accountability and challenges, is important to you, then you're on the right track with Elgas.
'Put your energy to work at Elgas'
Please submit your application by COB, 25th January 2019.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend