With ongoing innovation and growth within Elgas, we are excited to offer a Marketing and E-Channel Coordinator position. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with a Marketing Degree / Diploma or similar, with a few of years’ demonstrated experience working within a corporate environment.
We are searching for a motivated individual who can really harness the true opportunities that this role can offer whilst being able to meet department objectives and flexibility.
The position offers an attractive salary and a vibrant work environment where all your efforts are recognised. In addition, we will provide the training and support you need, giving you the confidence to know that you are backed up by a world class organisation.
Your Responsibilities will include:
• Creating, producing and disseminating marketing material both in the traditional and digital space
• Participating in the execution of the media strategy
• Supporting the development and managing the execution of category specific marketing campaigns
• Maintaining, updating and progressing the calendar of all National Marketing activity
• Maintaining appropriate processes to ensure all orders and invoices are approved and paid in a timely and accurate basis
• Maintaining a system to allocate all invoices against planned activity by branch region and relevant cost centres
• Liaising with external agencies, internal customers and internal departments
• Monitoring accuracy of all marketing information and material
• Some interstate and local travel
We are looking for an individual who has:
• A Business or Marketing Degree (similar) or Diploma required
• Ability to coordinate the creative process
• Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Photoshop skills (advantageous)
• Multitasking ability
• Ability to work in cross functional team
• Marketing knowledge regarding branding, intellectual property and channels of distribution (advantageous)
• A willingness to learn
Here at Elgas
Elgas is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from women and men of all ages, including Indigenous Australians and people with a disability.
We're local, with over 40 service centres around the country to ensure rapid supply and reliable delivery in virtually every area. Our customers get convenient 24/7 Online Services for orders, payments and account information.
Elgas offers a diverse range of employment opportunities for outstanding individuals, including the possibility of career advancement opportunities with BOC and the global Linde Group.
We seek people who want to be part of a Team that is proud of its product, its people and wants to provide customers with the best service in the industry.
If being part of a highly motivated team and operating in an autonomous environment, where you have ownership, accountability and challenges, is important to you, then you're on the right track with Elgas.
'Put your energy to work at Elgas'
Please submit your application by Close of Business 20th December 2018.