At Elgas, we know that our people are our greatest asset and that’s why we’re always looking for enthusiastic and energetic individuals who embody our values and have a passion for technology to join our Management team in our Beckenham office. The role will report to the Regional Manager, where you will support, manage and coordinate initiatives for the growth and retention of domestic customers within the Region.
As the Residential Chanel Manager, you will be required to:
• Grow and maintain Elgas market share within the Residential category focusing on Agents & Distributors
• Secure new Agents/Distributors Service Agreements and ensure continued contract signings with existing ones
• Co-ordinate and develop both national and local marketing initiatives
• Train Agents/Distributors in the use of Elgas computer systems and agency model
• Train agents and distributors in LPG safety and handling
• Prospect, negotiate and setup of new Agents and Distributors
• Maintain Elgas domestic pricing, price notification records and communication to selected Agents and Distributors
• Develop and plan marketing campaigns with media suppliers, advertising agencies and National marketing teams
• Provide a monthly report on sales results, growth, developments in the business, opportunities, competitor activity and marketing initiatives
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to join this industry leading company, then this is the role for you!
Ideally the successful candidate will have:
• 3 - 5 years field sales experience
• Some background in marketing and/or sales, either academic or through experience
• University Degree required in any commercial, marketing, sales or business background, preferable nut no essential
• Role entails extensive travel, approx. 7-10 nights per month
• Highly developed verbal, telephone and written communication skills and the ability to liaise and consult with both internal, external clients and staff with a strong customer service focus
• Sound and relevant computer and keyboard skills (including proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel)
• Sound knowledge of local area geography
• The ability to learn a technical product
• Full drivers licence
Elgas is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from women and men of all ages, including Indigenous Australians and people with a disability.
We are a leading provider of LPG and related products, services and technical solutions in the South Pacific.
We're known as experts in our field, who hold the safety of people and sustainability of our communities as our top priorities. We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services. And we achieve this through great people who take the lead.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development. There is potential for overseas opportunities.
We also have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
So what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?
In return for your expertise, we can offer the successful applicant an excellent salary package and incentive scheme along with all the tools of the trade including a job facility vehicle to help you be successful in this position.
To register your interest, please send a copy of your resume' in word format by clicking the APPLY NOW button by 12th December 2018.
So, what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours.