An exciting opportunity has become available for a motivated and experienced Commercial New Business Manager to join the team in Perth, WA. We are looking for a self-starter to work and lead new business development within the commercial /industrial sector in the field of Liquified Petroleum Gas (LPG).
If you enjoy the excitement and satisfaction of being a hunter, making a sale, meeting a variety of new people from a broad range of prospects and find account management mundane, then a career with Elgas’ New Business Team is the job for you.
The opportunity offers a base salary, company vehicle and business tools. In addition, we will provide in-depth training and support to give you the confidence that all the hard work you put in is backed by a world class organisation.
Your duties will include;
• Hunt for and establish business development to convert and grow new business
• Assist with the project delivery and installation of LPG storage equipment
• Generate leads using a blend of cold calls as well as internal and external sources
• Maintain an active pipeline of opportunities
• Capture all competitor activity within your territory
• Commercialise new business wins consistent with the agreed terms
• Ensure customer / stakeholder’s perception of value and confidence in ELGAS as a solutions provider is maintained by managing a call cycle
• Increase the profitability of your territory (Perth metropolitan and selected Regional areas) through effective sales growth
• Actively sign new ELGAS customers to supply and service agreements
• Support the associated ELGAS branch with all necessary paperwork and other duties.
The successful candidate will have;
• A minimum of 3 years dedicated sales experience (Gas industry will be highly regarded).
• A hunting mindset and the personality to build trust and convert new business.
• Experience in overcoming sale barriers
• Cold calling experience
• Lead generation experience
• Experience working autonomously and independently
• Industry relevant qualifications
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Understanding of price management
• Strong presentation skills
• Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills
Here at Elgas
We're local, with service centres around the country to ensure rapid supply and reliable delivery in virtually every area. Our customers get convenient 24/7 Online Services for orders, payments and account information.
Elgas offers a diverse range of employment opportunities for outstanding individuals, including the possibility of career advancement opportunities with BOC and the global Linde Group.
We seek people who want to be part of a Team that is proud of its product, its people and wants to provide customers with the best service in the industry.
If being part of a highly motivated team and operating in an autonomous environment, where you have ownership, accountability and challenges, is important to you, then you're on the right track with Elgas.
'Put your energy to work at Elgas'