Job no: 498427
Work type: Permanent Full Time
An outstanding employment opportunity exists for an experienced Technical Engineer to join the ELGAS team based at Mulgrave, VIC.
The successful candidate will engage with an extensive range of customers across both Victoria and Tasmania, and interstate travel will be required.
The role will report to the ELGAS National Technical Manager.
As part of the global LINDE PLC Group, this position will demand strong engineering and project management abilities, and will be rewarded with excellent conditions and access to the global businesses.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage and oversee Elgas’ Reticulation/Distribution LPG Systems across Australia
- Design, install and commission designated projects for ELGAS Depots and Customers;
- Lead the delivery of projects consistent with ELGAS’ national framework;
Research, design, develop and implement Applications, Projects and ELGAS’ Safety Management System ensuring compliance with the relevant Statutory and State Legislation
- Meet the agreed objectives as outlined in the annual Business Plan and Budget
- As part of an audit team, routinely audit ELGAS Depots, Distributors, Major Customer’s sites and road tanker and cylinder delivery trucks across Australia and New Zealand
Key attributes required:
- Relevant qualifications: Bachelor of Engineering
- Project Management Skills (minimum four years of experience)
- Understanding of the Work Health and Safety Acts / Legislation / Regulations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organisation and project management skills
Sound interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel local and interstate over several days
- General understanding of LPG Codes and Standards preferred
Life in ELGAS
ELGAS is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from women and men of all ages, including Indigenous Australians and people with a disability.
We are a leading provider of LPG and related products, services and technical solutions in Australia and across the South Pacific.
As market leaders, we are seen as experts in our field, holding the safety of people and sustainability of our communities as our top priorities.
We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development. There is potential for overseas opportunities. We also have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?
In return for your expertise, we can offer the successful applicant an excellent salary package and incentive scheme along with all the tools of the trade to help you be successful in this position.
To register your interest, please send a copy of your resume' in word format by clicking the APPLY NOW button.
If you are interested in the role, please submit your application by 23rd November 2018.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend