The Account Manager role offers a high degree of autonomy and requires you to be a champion in the area of strengthening Elgas’ key existing customer relationships. If you are a highly motivated and energetic individual, with a can-do attitude and demonstrated experience exceeding business targets, then this is the role for you! You will be responsible for retaining and growing our gas market share by leveraging on your past experience in customer relationship management.
Elgas is committed to providing long-term career potential, a competitive base salary, incentive program, job facility car and business tools. In addition, you will be supported with in-depth training and support, giving you the confidence to know that all the hard work you put in is backed up by a world class organisation.
The Account Manager responsibilities include:
• Utilising a customer call schedule, you will visit key customer accounts to build rapport and ensure budgeted volumes and margins are achieved.
• Protect the Elgas customer base by re-signing contracted customers when they fall due.
• Review customer site compliance and train the customer in the safe storage and handling of LPG.
• Conduct Refiller Training at relevant customer sites in accordance with training schedule.
• Work closely with the local branch and cross-functional teams to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum of 3 years sales experience preferably within account management
• Highly driven and motivated to succeed
• Demonstrated experience building relationships with challenging customers
• Demonstrated ability to deliver results against budget
• The ability to work autonomously and in teams
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills
• Hold an unrestricted drivers licence
• Travel will be required on occasion to attend interstate sales conferences
Elgas is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from women and men of all ages, including Indigenous Australians and people with a disability.
We're local, with over 40 service centres around the country to ensure rapid supply and reliable delivery in virtually every area. Our customers get convenient 24/7 Online service for orders, payment and account information.
Elgas offers a diverse range of employment opportunities for outstanding individuals, including the possibility of career advancement opportunities with BOC and the global Linde Group.
We seek people who want to be part of a team that is proud of its product, its people and wants to provide customers with the best service in the industry.
If being part of a highly motivated team and operating in an autonomous environment, where you have ownership, accountability and challenges, is important to you, then you're on the right track with Elgas.
'Put your energy to work at Elgas'.
If you feel you have the skills and attributes to meet the requirements of this role, Apply now!! Applications close on 18th October 2018.