Here at Elgas we value our employees and believe they are our biggest asset. We are proud of our motivated, dynamic and dedicated employees who challenge the status quo daily and delivery first class solutions to our customers. That’s why we are committed to providing the best benefits for our employees, from professional development, good work-life balance and attractive incentive programs.
As the Agent/Distributor Sales Representative you will join our team in our Beckenham office, reporting to the Regional Manager. This busy role will see you manage and co-ordinate key business initiatives for the growth and retention of domestic customers within the region.
In the role you will be required to:
• Establish and maintain our market share in the residential category with the attention on Agents and Distributors
• Identify new Agent/Distributors and secure existing accounts through renewal of contracts
• Design and coordinate marketing initiatives at a national and local level
• Train Agents in the use of operating systems and agency models
• Train Agents/Distributors in LPG safety and handling
• Influence, negotiate and setup new Agent/Distributor accounts
• Maintain and monitor domestic pricing, price notification records and communicate through to Agents/Distributors
• Develop marketing campaigns with media suppliers, advertising agencies and the National marketing team
• Report on monthly sales results, growth, developments in the business, opportunities, competitor activities and marketing initiatives
Ideally the successful candidate will have:
• Minimum 2-3 years field sales experience
• Some background in marketing and/or sales, either academic or through experience
• University Degree in a commercial, marketing, sales or business background is preferred but not essential
• Role entails extensive travel, approx. 7-10 nights per month
• Highly developed verbal, telephone and written communication skills and the ability to liaise and consult with both internal, external clients and staff with a strong customer service focus
• Sound computer and keyboard skills (including proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel)
• Extensive knowledge of the local geographic area
• The ability to learn a technical product
• Full drivers licence
Elgas is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from women and men of all ages, including Indigenous Australians and people with a disability.
We are a leading provider of LPG and related products, services and technical solutions in the South Pacific.
We're known as experts in our field, who hold the safety of people and sustainability of our communities as our top priorities. We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services. And we achieve this through great people who take the lead.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development. There is potential for overseas opportunities. We also have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
So what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?
In return for your expertise, we can offer the successful applicant an excellent salary package and incentive scheme along with all the tools of the trade including a job facility vehicle to help you be successful in this position.
To register your interest, please send a copy of your resume' in word format by clicking the APPLY NOW button by COB, 23rd August 2018.
So what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours.