Digital Marketing Assistant
Job no: 497923
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Information Technology, Marketing
Due to growth within our in-house Marketing function, we are on the search for a marketing graduate with a keen interested in digital marketing, and technology to join the team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent Marketing graduate who has relevant qualifications and is looking for a role that offers variation as well as the next step in their career.
This opportunity will enable you to utilise your qualifications and solidify you career within marketing. You will be exposed to the Elgas e-channel marketing initiatives and its representation across all electronic media including web, social media, e-mail and other electronic/digital channels
We are searching for a motivated individual who can really harness the true opportunities that this role can offer whilst being able to meet department objectives and flexibility requirements.
The position offers an attractive salary and a vibrant work environment where all of your efforts are recognised. In addition, we will provide the training and support you need, giving you the confidence to know that you are backed up by a world class organisation.
Your Responsibilities will include;
- Assist in research, acquisition, implementation and maintenance of social media and automated marketing software
- Assist in creating and maintaining an outbound marketing program via email (Act-On or similar)
- Assist with web page creation
- Assist with word, powerpoint, and excel when required.
- Assist with identification, research and implementation, as appropriate, of new technologies and social media channels that would benefit the company
- Assist with Google My Business maintenance including full update
- Assist with general marketing support and administration when required
We are looking for an individual who has;
- An Ability to cope with regular routine work and peak loads.
- An ability to be Highly organised and able to prioritise and consistently meet deadlines
- Excellent Verbal and communication skills
- Understanding of both ATL and BTL marketing/ media activities
- Familiarity with online marketing software highly desirable.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office suite, including Word, Excel and Power point
- An Ability to construct and maintain reporting using Excel
- Experience working within a team and with different internal stake holders
- Bachelor degree in relevant discipline – marketing, business or communications
- General knowledge and understanding of the digital space
- Keen to learn more attitude
Here at Elgas
We're local, with over 40 service centres around the country to ensure rapid supply and reliable delivery in virtually every area. Our customers get convenient 24/7 Online Services for orders, payments and account information.
Elgas offers a diverse range of employment opportunities for outstanding individuals, including the possibility of career advancement opportunities with BOC and the global Linde Group.
We seek people who want to be part of a Team that is proud of its product, its people and wants to provide customers with the best service in the industry.
If being part of a highly motivated team and operating in an autonomous environment, where you have ownership, accountability and challenges, is important to you, then you're on the right track with Elgas.
'Put your energy to work at Elgas'
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend