Branch Manager - Canberra
Job no: 497548
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Management, Retail, Customer Service, Sales
Due to movement within our Customer Centre in Canberra, an exciting opportunity has become available for a skilled Branch / Area Manager to join the team, covering the ACT and surrounding NSW regional area.
This role will allow you access into an organisation that will enable you to take ownership and utilise your strong management ability and ultimately set you up on the road to your ideal career.
We are looking for a motivated individual who not only has a pleasant personality but can manage all facets of operational, customer service and budget management.
The opportunity offers an attractive salary and a rewarding work environment where all your efforts are recognised. In addition, we will provide in-depth training and support, giving you every opportunity to succeed in a tough & competitive environment.
Your Responsibilities will include;
• To lead a successful team in marketing, managing & delivering LPG to a satisfied and growing customer base in the most safe , efficient and profitable manner.
• Preparation of annual budgets to achieve budgeted sales, service charges, customer and cost targets
• Manage costs within Customer Centre budget
• Debtor Management
• Create a culture of safety, co-operation, efficiency and success
• Manage, develop and supervise the team
• Conduct weekly team and monthly safety meetings.
• Monitor and ensure delivery of schedules produced from the scheduling team or dispatchers meet customer requirements and fit within approved fatigue requirements
• Work collaboratively with other functions to maximise customer service levels
• Drive improvement in the provision of services to customers
• Ensure all necessary customers have a valid, in date Supply Agreement.
• In conjunction with the relevant sales team, re-sign customer accounts as they become due,
• Any other duties as requested by the Regional Manager
We are looking for an individual who has;
• A minimum of 3 years of branch/ customer management experience
• Proven people management experience
• Budget and P&L management experience
• Demonstrated clerical and administration experience
• Highly developed verbal, written and telephone communications skills
• An ability to deal with customers on a senior level
• Dispute resolution experience
• Strong computer skills
• Multi-tasking ability
Here at Elgas
We're local, with over 40 service centres around the country to ensure rapid supply and reliable delivery in virtually every area. Our customers get convenient 24/7 Online Services for orders, payments and account information.
Elgas offers a diverse range of employment opportunities for outstanding individuals, including the possibility of career advancement opportunities with BOC and the global Linde Group.
We seek people who want to be part of a Team that is proud of its product, its people and wants to provide customers with the best service in the industry.
If being part of a highly motivated team and operating in an autonomous environment, where you have ownership, accountability and challenges, is important to you, then you're on the right track with Elgas.
'Put your energy to work at Elgas'
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend