Due to movement within our Maintenance team, an excellent opportunity has become available for a skilled Customer Service Officer to join Elgas in Mulgrave. This opportunity will allow you access into an organisation that will enable you to utilise your strong customer service ability and ultimately set you up on the road to your ideal career.
We are on the search for a motivated individual who not only has a pleasant personality but can engage customers as well as develop and nurture both new and existing customer relationships.
Your Responsibilities will include;
• Dealing with and answering incoming customer calls
• Attending to any enquires received through emails or online
• Allocate and record work orders
• Prioritise work based on safety, customer and business needs
• Work effectively with the contractor and technical workforce
• Updating and entering customer records and details
• General administration duties
• Setup new accounts
• Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
We are looking for an individual who has;
• A minimum of 2 years of customer service experience
• Demonstrated clerical and administration experience
• Highly developed verbal, written and telephone communications skills
• An adaptable personality
• An ability to deal with customers
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills
• Experience working within trades or manufacturing (preferred but not essential)
• Multi-tasking ability
Here at Elgas
Elgas is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from women and men of all ages, including Indigenous Australians and people with a disability.
We're local, with over 40 service centres around the country to ensure rapid supply and reliable delivery in virtually every area. Our customers get convenient 24/7 Online Services for orders, payments and account information.
Elgas offers a diverse range of employment opportunities for outstanding individuals, including the possibility of career advancement opportunities with BOC and the global Linde Group.
We seek people who want to be part of a Team that is proud of its product, its people and wants to provide customers with the best service in the industry.
If being part of a highly motivated team and operating in an autonomous environment, where you have ownership, accountability and challenges, is important to you, then you're on the right track with Elgas.
'Put your energy to work at Elgas'