An outstanding employment opportunity has become available for an experienced Technical Engineer to join the Elgas team based at Beckenham, WA. The role will be reporting to the National Technical Manager.
This opportunity will allow you access into an organisation that will enable you to utilise your strong engineering and project management ability and ultimately set you up on the road to your ideal career.
Your responsibilities will be to:
• Design, install and commission designated projects for the Elgas business.
• Lead the strategy and delivery of projects following a National Consistency approach.
• Research, design, develop and implement Applications, Projects and Elgas’ Safety Management System ensuring compliance with the company’s National Safety Management Systems and relevant Statutory and State legislation.
• Meet the agreed objectives as stated within the budget and business plans.
• Manage and oversee Elgas’ Reticulation/Distribution Systems across Australia
• Audit Elgas Depots, distributors with filling installations, major customer’s sites and all road tanker and cylinder delivery trucks
Required to be successful in the role:
• Relevant qualification required: Bachelor of Engineering
• Project Management Skills (Min 4/5 years of experience)
• Understanding of the Work Health & Safety Acts/Legislation
• Understanding of LPG Codes & Standards preferred
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent organisation and project management skills
• Sound interpersonal skills
• Ability to travel
Here at Elgas
Elgas is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from women and men of all ages, including Indigenous Australians and people with a disability.
We are a leading provider of LPG and related products, services and technical solutions in the South Pacific.
We're known as experts in our field, who hold the safety of people and sustainability of our communities as our top priorities. We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services. And we achieve this through great people who take the lead.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development. There is potential for overseas opportunities. We also have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
So what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?
In return for your expertise, we can offer the successful applicant an excellent salary package and incentive scheme along with all the tools of the trade to help you be successful in this position.
To register your interest, please send a copy of your resume' in word format by clicking the APPLY NOW button.