Customer Service Officer
Job no: 497477
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Administration, Customer Service
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Officer to join the customer service team in Adelaide. This opportunity will allow you access into an organisation that will enable you to utilise your strong customer service ability and ultimately set you up on the road to your ideal career. We are on the search for an energetic and dynamic individual that has confidence in their own ability and likes to get stuck in and find solutions for their clients while having fun.
In this role you will be the main point of contact with customers (domestic and commercial), including but not limited to:
• Establishing accounts, customer inquiries, processing orders and payments, advising customers on usage and delivery, selling and arranging installation of appliances and managing debtors;
• Being responsible for all administrative aspects of customer transactions, including filing, updating records, banking, correspondence, price adjustments and reconciling stock transactions;
• Being the main point of contact with suppliers, processing creditor invoices, scheduling changes, stock level records and appliance stocktakes;
• Assisting other functions within your branch, including monitoring and reporting to your manager on market and competitor activity and sales leads;
• Assist other Branches in times of overflow.
To be successful in this position you will have;
• Highly developed verbal, telephone and written communication skills and the ability to liaise and consult with both internal, external clients and staff;
• Previous customer service experience with a good level of understanding, tolerance and common sense with people is essential;
• Initiative, organisational skills and flexibility to operate in both a team environment and autonomously;
• The ability to prioritise, and effectively achieve deadlines;
• Experience to identify and deal effectively with difficult situations and conflict;
• The ability to multi-task, share team responsibilities to maintain maximum monitoring level of prompt, efficient and courteous customer service; and
• Basic knowledge and understanding of the LP Gas Industry, however training will be provided.
Here at Elgas
Elgas is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from women and men of all ages, including Indigenous Australians and people with a disability.
We're local, with over 40 service centres around the country to ensure rapid supply and reliable delivery in virtually every area. Our customers get convenient 24/7 Online service for orders, payment and account information.
Elgas offers a diverse range of employment opportunities for outstanding individuals, including the possibility of career advancement opportunities with BOC and the global Linde Group.
We seek people who want to be part of a team that is proud of its product, its people and wants to provide customers with the best service in the industry.
If being part of a highly motivated team and operating in an autonomous environment, where you have ownership, accountability and challenges, is important to you, then you're on the right track with Elgas.
'Put your energy to work at Elgas'
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend