Job no: 497476
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Elgas in South Australia has seen unprecedented growth recently, which has resulted in an exciting opportunity coming available for a motivated and experienced Business Administration Manager to join the team in Parra Hills West. We are looking for a self-motivated manager to work and lead a successful Customer Service & Administrative team and maintain our high customer service levels.
Reporting to the Regional Manager this busy role will see you excel in all facets of administration including but not limited to:
- Lead, manage, retain and continue to build a team of Customer Service Officers responsible to ensure all aspects of customer service in the region
- Be a touch-point with SA/NT regional branches
- Ensure customer losses are nil or as low as practical.
- Margins on existing business is equal to or greater than budget on a monthly basis.
- Domestic and other new business targets are achieved.
- Manage Debtors
- Overheads and COS are contained within budgeted limits.
- Create and maintain a culture of safety, co-operation, efficiency and success
- Handle work overflow and telephone calls from other Customer Centres.
Ideally you will have:
- Qualifications in Business Administration or management fields may be beneficial.
- A minimum of 5 years’ Business Administration Management experience
- Strong computer skills, especially with Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer focus
- Sound Business Acumen
- Negotiation & conflict resolution skills
- Visible leadership
Elgas is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from women and men of all ages, including Indigenous Australians and people with a disability.
We are a leading provider of LPG and related products, services and technical solutions in the South Pacific.
We're known as experts in our field, who hold the safety of people and sustainability of communities as our top priorities. We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure
our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services. And we achieve this through great people who take the lead.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development. There is potential for overseas opportunities. We also
have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
So what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?
In return for your expertise, we can offer the successful applicant an excellent salary package and incentive scheme along with all the tools of the trade to help you be successful in this position.
To register your interest, please send a copy of your resume' in word format by clicking the APPLY NOW button.
Only applicants meeting the criteria above will be considered for this role.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend