Business Development Specialist - Stargas
Job no: 497409
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Due to movement within our business, a rewarding opportunity has become available for a motivated and experienced Business Development Specialist to join our high performing team at Stargas, a division of Elgas, based at Mulgrave. We are looking for a self-motivated team member to lead and drive business development activity in the SME field.
The opportunity offers an excellent remuneration package; a base salary, incentive scheme, job facility car and business tools. In addition, we will provide in-depth training and support, giving you the confidence to know that all the hard work you put in is backed up by a world class organisation.
Your duties will include;
• Business development activity to win new business
• Generate leads using a blend of cold calls & internal / external sources
• Maintain an active pipeline of opportunities
• Capture all competitor account information within your territory
• Commercialise new business wins consistent with the agreed terms
• Understand, monitor and report competitor activity and market trends
• Actively win new customers
The successful candidate will have;
• Sales experience preferably within direct customer sales
• Cold calling experience
• Hungry to make sales and win
• Lead generation experience
• Experience working autonomously and independently
• An understanding of SME markets
• A good driving history and clean police record
• Advanced presentation, written and verbal communication skills
• Very energetic and self-motivated
Elgas is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from women and men of all ages, including Indigenous Australians and people with a disability.
We are a leading provider of LPG and related products, services and technical solutions in the South Pacific.
We're known as experts in our field, who hold the safety of people and sustainability of communities as our top priorities. We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure
our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services. And we achieve this through great people who take the lead.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development. There is potential for overseas opportunities. We also
have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
So what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?
To register your interest, please send a copy of your resume' in word format by clicking the APPLY NOW button.
Only applicants meeting the criteria above will be considered for this role.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend