Site Maintenance Technician
Job no: 497394
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Due to movement within our Blacktown Depot, an exciting opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic Site Maintenance Technician to join the team.
Reporting to the National Maintenance Manager, this opportunity will allow you access to global organisation enabling you to utilise your strong trade background including your planning and project management skills. Part of the role is ensuring the plant operates safely, efficiently while complying with local regulations and company policies.
• Proactively manage preventative/breakdown maintenance of equipment across the site ensuring minimal plant disruption to production
• Assist with day to day site activities related to breakdown response maintenance.
• Assist with day to day activities of asset relocations
• Maintenance of local off-site LPG installations
• Assist in identifying opportunities for efficiency gains, productivity and reliability improvements
Required key skills
• Considerable experience with working in regulated hazardous environments
• Detailed knowledge of permit to work systems
• Understanding of LPG Codes & Standards
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent organisation and time management skills
• Absolute commitment to all relevant Occupational, Health, Safety and Environmental legislation
• Advanced LP Gas Fitter NSW License
• Restricted Electrical license
Here at Elgas
Elgas is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from women and men of all ages, including Indigenous Australians and people with a disability.
We are a leading provider of LPG and related products, services and technical solutions in the South Pacific.
We're known as experts in our field, who hold the safety of people and sustainability of our communities as our top priorities. We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services. And we achieve this through great people who take the lead.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development. There is potential for overseas opportunities. We also have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
So, what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?
In return for your expertise, we can offer the successful applicant an excellent salary package and incentive scheme along with all the tools of the trade to help you be successful in this position.
To register your interest please send a copy of your resume’ and brief cover letter outlining your skills related to the responsibility of this role, in word format by clicking the APPLY NOW button.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend