We are in search for an experienced Senior Customer Service Officer to join the Customer Service department at Elgas in Beckenham, WA. This opportunity will allow you access into a team that will enable you to utilise your strong customer service and leadership experience within a role that will truly set you up for the next step in your career.
We are on the search for a motivated individual who not only has a pleasant personality but can motivate and mentor a high performing team.
The opportunity offers an attractive salary and a fun and vibrant work environment where all your efforts are recognised. In addition, we will provide in-depth training and support, giving you the confidence to know that all the hard work you put in is backed up by a world class organisation.
Your Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Supervise and work alongside the CSO team to deliver and meet KPIs, and ensuring that customer service staff are providing accurate and timely information to customers
• Assist to coach and develop the customer service team to deliver a high level of customer service excellence
• Manage the daily workflow of the customer service team which includes delegation of tasks
• Handle level 1 escalations relating to resolving customer queries, requests and complaints
• Work closely with the Sales & Agency teams when rolling out new initiatives and promotions
• Oversee the debt recovery process for domestic customers
• Implementing process improvements as required
• Provide additional inbound customer service support when required
• Assist the Administration Manager in executing special projects in an accurate and timely manner
• Report on any customer trends
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
We are looking for an individual who has:
• A minimum of 2 years of mentorship / leadership experience within customer service
• Sound local knowledge of Perth suburbs and Regional WA
• Ability and experience in training staff
• Demonstrated clerical and administration experience
• Highly developed verbal, written and telephone communications skills
• An adaptable personality with the ability to work under pressure
• An ability to deal with irate customers
• Dispute resolution experience
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills
• Multi-tasking ability
Here at Elgas
Elgas is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from women and men of all ages, including Indigenous Australians and people with a disability.
We are a leading provider of LPG and related products, services and technical solutions in the South Pacific.
We're known as experts in our field, who hold the safety of people and sustainability of our communities as our top priorities. We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services. And we achieve this through great people who take the lead.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development. There is potential for overseas opportunities. We also have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
So what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?
In return for your expertise, we can offer the successful applicant an excellent salary package and incentive scheme along with all the tools of the trade to help you be successful in this position.
To register your interest please send a copy of your resume’ and brief cover letter outlining your skills related to the responsibility of this role, in word format by clicking the APPLY NOW button.
If you feel you have the skills and attributes to meet the requirements of this role, Apply now!!