OWNER DRIVERS or BUSINESSES Bulk LPG Tanker Delivery Services - Expression of Interest
Job no: 497391
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Sydney, NSW - Other, ACT, Melbourne
WHO IS ELGAS LIMITED
Elgas Limited (Elgas) is a member of the Linde Group and is the largest marketer of Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG)
in Australia. Elgas operate over 450 specialist vehicles (bulk tankers / flat top trucks) out of 90 service centres located throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Elgas is always on the look-out for enthusiastic, safety & customer focused Owner Drivers and/or Businesses who are interested in providing bulk LPG tanker delivery services to Elgas customers operating out of Elgas depots located in;
ACT - Canberra
NSW - Sydney Metro & Northern Beaches / Ballina / Gosford / Newcastle / Port Macquarie / Coffs Harbour;
WHAT YOU NEED TO BECOME A DRIVER
To be selected you will need the following;
- Heavy Vehicle / Dangerous Goods License, as appropriate;
- Minimum of 3 years industry experience in the class of vehicle you will be contracted to drive;
- Have no serious driving offences in the past 3 years;
- You must have or be willing to become a registered company ie, ACN ABN, and have Work Cover, Public Liability & Comprehensive Motor Vehicle insurance policies;
- Be trustworthy, reliable and have good communication skills.
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A DRIVER?
If being part of a highly motivated team and operate in an autonomous environment, where accountability and challenges are important to you, then you're on the right track with Elgas.
If this sounds like the business opportunity you've been looking for, then please email your resume to;
For a confidential discussion please call;
Hugh - 03 9767 7315 from the Elgas National Transport Team.
No recruitment agencies please.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend