Depot Supervisor - Penrose
Job no: 497390
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: NZ - North
Categories: Management, Other
Elgas is part of a global business that is going from strength to strength. Due to a vacancy that has arisen in this exciting growth business, we are seeking an experienced and energetic professional to provide direct leadership and hands-on supervision to +25 team members across the Auckland region. Based out of our Penrose site, you are to ensure that the plant efficiencies and LPG deliveries are maximised while fostering positive engagement within a safe environment.
Utilising your Operations, Logistics and Transport knowledge your key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Coordinate with team members and regional management to:
• Ensure all trucks and depots are safe through regular assessment and formal auditing in accordance with safety standards and to Legislation
• Supervise and coordinate all cylinder and tanker delivery activities including driver resourcing, training, performance review etc.
• Supervise and coordinate all aspects of depot operations and safety ensuring at all times that cylinders are filled accurately and in a timely fashion
• Lead the daily production, maintenance, scheduling and distribution activities and allocate/train/develop resources
• Ensure stock levels are adequate to meet customers’ demands
• Ensure that the quality of production and delivery achieves and exceeds the required KPI’s
You must be a role model for the teams and lead by example as well as recognize the performance of individuals. You will also have:
• Proven background in Operations, Transport and Logistics
• Enthusiasm, curiosity and willingness to learn
• Commitment to playing a key role in a team environment
• Highly efficient skills and able to work autonomously as well as part of a team
• Self-starting and time driven-attributes (sense of urgency)
• Results focus and proactive with initiative
• Quality focused, demonstrated service/quality results
• Compliance experience for security/safety/regulations
• Organized and structured with knowledge of structured management systems.
This is a “hands on” role demanding a "can-do" attitude
Here at Elgas
We are a Member of The Linde Group, a leading global gases and engineering company, which serves customers in more than 50 countries. Elgas is dedicated to the safety of our customers, employees and the communities in which they live.
We are known as an expert in our field, and hold the safety of people and sustainability of the community as their top priorities. We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure our customers get performance and reliability from the products and services.
We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development.
To register your interest, please send a copy of your resume' in word format by clicking the APPLY NOW button.
So what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours.
Advertised: New Zealand Daylight Time
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend