Territory Manager - North Auckland & Northland
Job no: 497266
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: NZ - North
Categories: Sales, Marketing
Due to movement within Elgas, an exciting opportunity has become available for a motivated and experienced Territory Manager to join the team in Auckland covering the North Auckland and Northland region. We are looking for a self-motivated team member to work and lead new business development as well as account management in the field of LPG.
The opportunity offers a base salary, job facility car and business tools. In addition, we will provide in-depth training and support, giving you the confidence to know that all the hard work you put in is backed up by a world class organisation.
Your duties will include;
• Lead business development activity to win new business and grow existing business
• Generate leads using a blend of cold calls as well as internal and external sources
• Maintain an active pipeline of opportunities
• Capture in all competitor gas account information within your territory
• Commercialise new business wins consistent with the agreed terms
• Ensure customer/stakeholder's perception of value and confidence in ELGAS as a solutions provider is maintained by managing a call cycle
• Increase the profitability of your territory through effective sales growth
• Actively sign existing and new gas customers to supply and service agreements
• Support the associated ELGAS branch with audits and other necessary duties
The successful candidate will have;
• A minimum of 3 years sales experience preferably within Sales (Gas industry will be highly regarded)
• Cold calling experience
• Lead generation experience
• Experience working autonomously and independently
• Industry relevant qualifications
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills
• Understanding of price management
• Advanced presentation skills
• Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills
Here at Elgas
We're local, with service centres around the country to ensure rapid supply and reliable delivery in virtually every area. Our customers get convenient 24/7 Online Services for orders, payments and account information.
Elgas offers a diverse range of employment opportunities for outstanding individuals, including the possibility of career advancement opportunities with BOC and the global Linde Group.
We seek people who want to be part of a Team that is proud of its product, its people and wants to provide customers with the best service in the industry.
If being part of a highly motivated team and operating in an autonomous environment, where you have ownership, accountability and challenges, is important to you, then you're on the right track with Elgas.
'Put your energy to work at Elgas'
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend