Job no: 497263
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: NZ - North
Categories: Management, Retail, Sales
Due to a vacancy we are seeking an experienced and energetic Branch Supervisor to manage our Whangarei depot operations. This role also has the dual responsibility of supervising the retail store on site and cylinder delivery to our customers.
In this hands-on role, which demands a "can-do" attitude you will provide direct leadership and supervision to 7 team members, ensuring that the plant efficiency is maximised and the retail store operates effectively while fostering positive engagement within a safe environment.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Ensure the site operates safely in accordance with company policy safety standards and regulations
• Lead the daily production, maintenance and distribution activities and allocate/train/develop resources
• Supervise and coordinate all gas cylinder delivery activities
• Ensure stock levels are adequate to meet customers’ demands
• Ensure that the quality of production and delivery achieves and exceeds the required KPI’s
• Complete all production and stock reports, accurately and on time, as required
• Ensure that all packaging materials are securely managed, and ordered and supplied to production in a controlled and efficient manner
• Ensure that the sales counter is professionally manned and customer service expectations are exceeded.
• The supervisor must be a role model for the teams and lead by example as well as recognise the performance of individuals
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Enthusiasm, curiosity and willingness to learn
• Commitment to playing a key role in a team environment
• Highly efficient and able to work autonomously as well as part of a team
• Self-starting and time driven-attributes (sense of urgency)
• Results focus and proactive with initiative
• Quality focused, demonstrated service/quality results
• Compliance experience, 2IC to plant manager for security/safety/regulations
• Organised and structured
Elgas is a leading provider of LPG and related products, services and technical solutions in the South Pacific.
We're known as experts in our field, who hold the safety of people and sustainability of our communities as our top priorities. We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services. And we achieve this through great people who take the lead.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development. There is potential for overseas opportunities. We also have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
So what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?
In return for your expertise, we can offer the successful applicant an excellent salary package and incentive scheme along with all the tools of the trade to help you be successful in this position.
To register your interest, please send a copy of your resume' in word format by clicking the APPLY NOW button.
So what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours.
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend