Customer Service Officer
Job no: 497224
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Administration, Customer Service
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Officer to join the Elgas Transport team in Blacktown. This opportunity will allow you access into an organisation that will enable you to utilise your strong customer service ability and ultimately set you up on the road to your ideal career.
We are on the search for an energetic and dynamic individual that has confidence in their own ability and likes to get stuck in and find solutions for their clients while having fun.
In this role you will be the main point of contact to provide efficient administrative /dispatching support to the Transport Supervisor and be a key liaison to the Customer Service team.
Your responsibilities will be to:
• Work closely and collaboratively with other CSO's and customers to provide a high degree of customer service and LPG delivery excellence.
• Evaluate relevant information returned from drivers and paperwork, to respond promptly to customer service enquires and issues
• Communicate at all levels - including drivers, managers, CSO’s and customers whereby promptly communicate any delays, issues or concerns
• Identify priorities with the cylinder delivery schedule and utilise available resources effectively to meet these priorities
• Build solid working relationships with drivers and staff through on-going consultation and, participation in Tool Box Meetings
• Create, manage and analyse cylinder exchange delivery routes for the Sydney Metropolitan area on a daily and weekly basis
To be successful in this position you will have;
• Excellent decision making skills and personal initiative and adaptability
• Proven ability to prioritise, work well under pressure and effectively achieve deadlines
• Sound geographic understanding of the Sydney Metropolitan area would be ideal
• Ability to multi-task, share team responsibilities to maintain maximum monitoring level of prompt, efficient and courteous customer service
• Problem analysis and solving with an attention to detail and accuracy
Here at Elgas
Elgas is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from women and men of all ages, including Indigenous Australians and people with a disability.
We're local, with over 40 service centres around the country to ensure rapid supply and reliable delivery in virtually every area. Our customers get convenient 24/7 Online service for orders, payment and account information.
Elgas offers a diverse range of employment opportunities for outstanding individuals, including the possibility of career advancement opportunities with BOC and the global Linde Group.
We seek people who want to be part of a team that is proud of its product, its people and wants to provide customers with the best service in the industry.
If being part of a highly motivated team and operating in an autonomous environment, where you have ownership, accountability and challenges, is important to you, then you're on the right track with Elgas.
'Put your energy to work at Elgas'
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend