Job no: 497161
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Management, Sales
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced professional to join the Elgas sales team where you will be responsible for North and East Victoria as well as Tasmania. This role offers not only real career potential but also an excellent remuneration package, career progression and on-going training. You will be working with industry leaders in a company with an outstanding reputation for the quality of their products.
Reporting to the Regional Manager your main responsibilities will include:
• Providing sales leadership for the team of 13 experienced sales account managers, ensuring they achieve their assigned targets.
• Preparing annual sales budgets and business plans, and other analysis and reporting as required, including monthly sales reports.
• Overseeing the Region's sales budgets and achieving monthly & annual targets in all segments.
• Accountable for monthly price movements and achievement of budgeted margins.
• Assisting team members with complex negotiations, dealing with price objections, agreement re-sign targets, customer compliance and safety.
To be successful in this position you will have:
• Proven personnel management skills and the ability to guide, train and assist team members is imperative for the successful candidate.
• A minimum of 8 years field sales experience with experience in sales team management and reporting.
• Strong technical sales skills.
• Strong commercial acumen.
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
Here at Elgas
Elgas is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from women and men of all ages, including Indigenous Australians and people with a disability.
We're local, with over 40 service centres around the country to ensure rapid supply and reliable delivery in virtually every area. Our customers get convenient 24/7 Online service for orders, payment and account information.
Elgas offers a diverse range of employment opportunities for outstanding individuals, including the possibility of career advancement opportunities with BOC and the global Linde Group.
We seek people who want to be part of a team that is proud of its product, its people and wants to provide customers with the best service in the industry.
If being part of a highly motivated team and operating in an autonomous environment, where you have ownership, accountability and challenges, is important to you, then you're on the right track with Elgas.
'Put your energy to work at Elgas'
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend