Job no: 497034
Work type: Permanent Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Scheduler to join our National Transport Team based in Mulgrave. You will produce safe, efficient schedules for bulk or cylinder deliveries to Elgas' customers, distributors and agent network ensuring compliance to safety legislation, Elgas policies and customer expectations.
In this role you will:
• Ensure deliveries to plan are made in safest and most efficient way whilst also adhering to the Elgas customer promise
• Assist with the development of processes and procedures to improve the quality and accuracy of bulk or cylinder delivery schedules and subsequent reduced costs
• Monitor customer data for accuracy, monitor customer usage, review and update delivery frequency in line with changing customer/business needs
• Monitor driver performance and report to Manager whilst also assisting with ongoing driver development and training.
To be successful in this position you will have;
• Previous transport scheduling experience would be an advantage.
• Understanding of the Dangerous Goods Industry and Regulations
• Strong systems skills including use of scheduling tools
• Strong customer focus
• Proven ability to work well under pressure
• Excellent oral and written communication in dealing with all levels in the supply chain
• Takes ownership of the processes and tasks engaged
• Ability to work unsupervised and meet tight deadlines
Here at Elgas
Elgas is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from women and men of all ages, including Indigenous Australians and people with a disability.
We're local, with over 40 service centres around the country to ensure rapid supply and reliable delivery in virtually every area. Our customers get convenient 24/7 Online service for orders, payment and account information.
Elgas offers a diverse range of employment opportunities for outstanding individuals, including the possibility of career advancement opportunities with BOC and the global Linde Group.
We seek people who want to be part of a team that is proud of its product, its people and wants to provide customers with the best service in the industry.
If being part of a highly motivated team and operating in an autonomous environment, where you have ownership, accountability and challenges, is important to you, then you're on the right track with Elgas.
'Put your energy to work at Elgas'
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend