Job no: 496978
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Customer Service, Sales, Marketing
Due to a promotion, an exciting opportunity has become available for a motivated and experienced Account Manager to join the Elgas team in Adelaide. We are looking for a self-motivated team member to work autonomously to service and ensure retention and growth of our existing customer base.
The opportunity offers a base salary, job facility car and business tools. In addition, we will provide in-depth training and support, giving you the confidence to know that all the hard work you put in is backed up by a world class organisation.
Your key responsibilities will include;
• Maintain and develop existing customer base volumes and margins as per Branch budget requirements
• Maintain customer relationships and schedule customer contact to ensure maximum call value
• Re-sign customer accounts as they are due
• Ensure all customers have a valid, in date Supply Agreement
• Liaise with branch and transport functions to ensure desirable service levels are achieved
• Ensure training of customers, and customer installations are compliant
To be successful you will have;
• A minimum of 3 years sales experience preferably within account management (Gas industry will be highly regarded)
• Experience working autonomously and independently
• Industry relevant qualifications
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills
• Understanding of price management
• Advanced presentation skills
• Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Microsoft Excel is a must)
Here at Elgas
We're local, with service centres around the country to ensure rapid supply and reliable delivery in virtually every area. Our customers get convenient 24/7 Online Services for orders, payments and account information.
Elgas offers a diverse range of employment opportunities for outstanding individuals, including the possibility of career advancement opportunities with BOC and the global Linde Group.
We seek people who want to be part of a Team that is proud of its product, its people and wants to provide customers with the best service in the industry.
If being part of a highly motivated team and operating in an autonomous environment, where you have ownership, accountability and challenges, is important to you, then you're on the right track with Elgas.
'Put your energy to work at Elgas'
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend