Job no: 495587
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Are you tired of being a Credit Officer? Are you looking for something more from your role that will offer you variety? If yes, then read on!
We are on the search for a motivated individual that not only can work autonomously but can work in a wider team, nationally. Based in North Ryde and reporting to the Elgas National Credit Manager your primary responsibilities will be debt monitoring, reporting and giving collections support.
Other responsibilities will be;
• Providing exceptional customer service and assistance to all internal and external customer enquiries
• Running & assessing credit reports using external Credit Reporting Body such as Veda
• Maintain and monitor daily, weekly, monthly reports and ATB
• Reconcile payments and accounts
• Control and manage debt follow-up processes
• Displaying a proactive approach and driving new ideas
• Loading and recording customers on PPSR (training will be given)
The successful candidate will have experience as a Credit Controller and have a thorough background in credit and debt management from the consumer and commercial industry. You will also need to be able to demonstrate great time management skills, be adaptable, work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders and possess strong relationship building skills.
Other desired skills include;
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Problem solving skills
• Negotiation, influencing and decision making skills
Here at Elgas
We're local, with over 40 service centres around the country to ensure rapid supply and reliable delivery in virtually every area. Our customers get convenient 24/7 Online Services for orders, payments and account information.
Elgas offers a diverse range of employment opportunities for outstanding individuals, including the possibility of career advancement opportunities with BOC and the global Linde Group.
We seek people who want to be part of a Team that is proud of its product, its people and wants to provide customers with the best service in the industry.
If being part of a highly motivated team and operating in an autonomous environment, where you have ownership, accountability and challenges, is important to you, then you're on the right track with Elgas.
'Put your energy to work at Elgas'
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend